Dr. Gordon is a certified Life Coach who specializes in providing
life coaching for men in the following areas:
- For Men - Specific areas include: parenting, marriage, career, spirituality, emotional and behavioral issues.
- For Pastors - Help for stress, burnout, direction, goals, relationships and spiritual encouragement.
- For College/Career Issues - Help with finding direction, achieving goals, changing paths, developing potential.
- For Adult Males with Attention Deficit Disorder - Helping men who struggle with adult ADD to complete goals, develop structure, control impulses and maximize potential.
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
The International Coaching Federation
defines coaching as, "An ongoing relationship between the professional coach and the client,
which focuses on the client taking action toward the realization of their vision, goals or
desires. Coaching uses a process of inquiry and personal discovery to build the client's level
of awareness and responsibility, and provides the client with structure, support and feedback."
It is important to note that life coaching is quite different from
psychotherapy. Psychotherapy usually focuses on resolving illness or trauma, treating cognitive or
emotional disorders, healing pain, or resolving conflict and/or issues from the past.
Personal coaching involves the present and how we are moving toward
the future. Coaching focuses on what the client wants. A coach may help you:
- Discover who you are, increasing your awareness and potential
- Focus and identify your core values
- Help clarify vision
- Identify resources to accomplish your goals
- Help identify and pursue your passion
- Discover and realize a meaningful vision
- Create a definite sense of direction
- Maximize your potential by building on your strengths and skills
- Develop a life plan
- Accomplish a new and higher level of personal development
- Reach greater career success
- Increase quality of life and life satisfaction
- Learn to live a life with purpose that matters
- Be more effective in a particular area
- Develop a more balanced life
- Learn skills and strategies to overcome weakness and obstacles
Dr. Gordon is a Certified Life Coach with over 25 years of
experience helping people change and attain their goals in life. Please take advantage
of a free phone consultation to consider utilizing this opportunity to create the positive
changes you desire in your life.
The Coaching Process
Set up a free phone consultation by completing the form below.
If you choose to be coached, you will receive a packet with the Coaching Agreement and
Assessment Forms. In conjunction with Dr. Gordon, you will then determine your goals, time
frame, and number of sessions needed to accomplish your plan. Typical coaching plans include:
- Bi-weekly or monthly 50-minute phone sessions
- Weekly email or phone contact
- Assessments - Questionnaires - Personality Profiles
- Goal setting and accountability
- Homework assignments
Each $100 session includes a 50-minute phone consultation
with follow-up emails and/or phone contacts. If you sign up and pay for 10 or more sessions in advance, you will receive a $100.00 discount.
Directions: Provide the necessary information in the form below and
click "Send." You will be contacted by Dr. Gordon to work out the scheduling details.
|If you experience technical trouble at any point in this process|
contact the webmaster at Mike@idsdev.com